Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mark Gungor and laughable sex

Recently, (yes, I know you are not supposed to start a sentence with an adverb...I don't care) my wife and I went on a marriage retreat. The guy leading the retreat was a great guy, but he came carrying DVD's. I'm thinking...we hired this guy and he's going to show us DVD's of someone else?...and yes he did.

Here's the thing. The guy on the DVD was great! His name is Mark Gungor and his website is http://www.laughyourway.com/. His DVD based marriage seminar is called, "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage."

It made me realize two really important things as I try to help others in their marriage. First, I have nothing on Sex and Mark has some really good stuff. Second, I'm just not that funny. Ah...more to work on.

It really is great stuff and that's no copout!

Thanks for reading

0 comments: